Congratulations to Sarah and Bill on the birth of their beautiful baby boy, Emerson, born on February 14th.
Emerson was an absolute pleasure to host at my studio, but sessions aren’t always that easy. As soon as a client schedules a photo session with me, I send them a copy of my welcome guide that includes all of the details they need to make their session incredible.
Here are my top five tips to making your Cincinnati, Ohio Baby Photography session amazing:
- Book your session as soon as possible! Photos must be taken in the first 21 days of baby’s life. This allows me to capture those squishy, snuggly poses that you’ll cherish forever. Photos are scheduled based on your due date and have total flexibility based on when baby actually decides to arrive.
- A full belly makes babies happy! The first thing I’d love for you to do when you arrive is to relax and enjoy my beautiful studio. (It’s going to be warm to keep baby cozy, so be sure to dress in layers for your own comfort.) The second thing on your list… feed the baby. Take your time (I’ve planned for this!) and let me know if you need anything to make yo more comfortable. Let me know when baby is full and we’ll get started.
- Don’t let poo scare you! Sounds silly, I know. But poo happens. It happens in those really cute outfits I’ve prepared for your little one and on my fuzzy blankets. I’m not afraid of it and I don’t want you to be either. Just relax and let me worry about those fun little surprises. I follow baby’s lead during all of my sessions and will stop for soothing, changing, feeding, whatever baby needs.
- If we’re taking sibling photos, let’s do those early! I love capturing new big brothers and sisters as they oooohh and ahhhh over the new baby in the house. If these are on your list of “must haves”, let me know and we’ll make sure to take these first. This ensures that we have everyone’s full attention and that the little ones haven’t grown impatient by the time we get to their big moment.
- If there’s something specific you want, let me know! Colors, props, outfits… if you see something in my portfolio that you absolutely love, tell me about it! Creating amazing photos that you’ll cherish forever is my passion. Tips on things you love will help me plan accordingly, so don’t be afraid to share.
Now for the rest of baby Emerson’s preview!
A little about Cincinnati, Ohio Newborn Photography Studio Sessions
Let me express a warm welcome to you and your family from Heather Elizabeth Studios. You are guaranteeing, when you hire me as your professional photographer, a level of expertise and talent. I will ensure your priceless newborn moments are captured beautifully the first time without worry.
I pride myself on giving my clients a very individual experience. As we move through the process together, I listen to your needs to ensure that you get the photographs you want. They will be treasured for generations! I am always here to answer your questions and hear your suggestions.
My photography takes a natural approach to capturing the beauty and innocence of your newborn. They certainly won’t stay little for long! It is my true passion to capture the first moments of your baby’s life for you and your family.
My journey in Photography began in 2010 and I have been photographing newborns ever since. I absolutely love what I do! I pride myself on ensuring your photo shoot will be a relaxing experience for both you and your baby. While leaving me to capture their precious first days.
It is an honor and a joy to meet so many families and I look forward to working with you and yours!
Our Newborn Photography Studio is a must see.