Congratulations to Katie and Kevin on the birth of their beautiful baby boy, Henry.
Henry was an absolute pleasure to host at my studio, but sessions aren’t always that easy. Once a client schedules a photo session with me, I send them a copy of my welcome guide that includes all of the details they need to make their session incredible.
Here are my top five tips to making your Cincinnati Newborn session amazing:
- Book your session as soon as possible! Photos must be taken in the first 14 days of baby’s life. This allows me to capture those squishy, snuggly poses that you’ll cherish forever. Photos are scheduled based on your due date and have total flexibility based on when baby actually decides to arrive.
- A full belly makes babies happy! The first thing I’d love for you to do when you arrive is to relax and enjoy my beautiful studio. (It’s going to be warm to keep baby cozy, so be sure to dress in layers for your own comfort.) The second thing on your list… feed the baby. Take your time (I’ve planned for this!) and let me know if you need anything to make yo more comfortable. Let me know when baby is full and we’ll get started.
- Don’t let poo scare you! Sounds silly, I know. But poo happens. It happens in those really cute outfits I’ve prepared for your little one and on my fuzzy blankets. I’m not afraid of it and I don’t want you to be either. Just relax and let me worry about those fun little surprises. I follow baby’s lead during all of my sessions and will stop for soothing, changing, feeding, whatever baby needs.
- If we’re taking sibling photos, let’s do those early! I love capturing new big brothers and sisters as they oooohh and ahhhh over the new baby in the house. If these are on your list of “must haves”, let me know and we’ll make sure to take these first. This ensures that we have everyone’s full attention and that the little ones haven’t grown impatient by the time we get to their big moment.
- If there’s something specific you want, let me know! Colors, props, outfits… if you see something in my portfolio that you absolutely love, tell me about it! Creating amazing photos that you’ll cherish forever is my passion. Tips on things you love will help me plan accordingly, so don’t be afraid to share.
Now for the rest of baby Henry’s preview!
I am so thankful for every opportunity to work with the sweet babies of Cincinnati, Ohio because newborn photography is my passion. . Being a Cincinnati, Newborn Photographer is the best job ever! I love watching them grow and look forward to the milestones, cake smash, and family photo sessions to come!
Book your Newborn Session with Heather Elizabeth Studios, Cincinnati Newborn Photographer
At Heather Elizabeth Studios it is our PASSION to document your family. These years slip away so quickly. Capturing these moments so very important, they don’t last long! Contact your Cincinnati Newborn Photographer to schedule your Maternity Session today.
This year Heather Elizabeth Studios will be introducing Bump to Baby Packages to our list of services. A Milestone Package will include a Maternity Mini Session, Newborn Session in our Norwood Studio, a Mini Session at 4 months and 8 months of age, and a Custom Cake Smash Session in our Cincinnati, Ohio studio. This package will include an 8×8 album of your baby’s first year for you to cherish and share for generations to come! Click HERE to book your Cincinnati Newborn Photography session with me today!